Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 3

Wasted the whole morning in a useless trip to Andhra University (regarding BBM results for which countless people pestered me with incessant phone calls and dire threats), a trip to Sundaram Honda to get dad's car repaired and re-visiting Zeitgeist with Joy in the afternoon. Had Maggi at home, took a nap and continued on with our yapping, attended CAT class (6-8 pm) and got back. Our Verbal session today was handled by Sagarika (AU CSE Topper, CAT 96.8 Percentile, IIM B Batch of 2010-2012). Smart and talkative, she's 3 years my junior :D. And only God knows (oh sorry forgot God doesn't exist, at least in my world) how many people in this world endure their Juniors and Super-juniors taking their classes and hand-outs. 3rd day and still my so-called strategy hasn't taken shape and while the amount of time I spend on my comp has reduced significantly, I can't say the same regarding the increase in the amount of time I spend in front of my books. At least half the objectives are satisfied, not a bad way to begin. Logging off. Cya tomorrow with better news let's hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment