Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 1 - Start low, take it slow

Not much to keep up with my promises, what with all that oath-taking ceremony in the morning and all but I assured myself after the visit to the Neuro Physician(thanx to my chronic migraine) that at least this time the treatment is gonna work and that my migraine won't hamper my CAT preparation like it did during my both attempts at IIT-JEE in the past. Well not really a day to be proud of but nothing to be ashamed of either, given the fact that I'm warming up to the idea of sitting down seriously and the thought of getting back to books sounds more appealing day after another day. Read 3 editorials today, well that's all for today (as of 8:24 PM in the night at least). Plan on starting the T.I.M.E material soon, that is after I chalk out a strategy about going over my preparation. That's all for today, good night and see you tomorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment